Thursday 20 September 2012

Video Contest for a VVV Rashguard!

Here's the deal! 

This contest is going to be fun, and will help spread the word about my blog, and my facebook fan page


The prize is going to be a VVV rashguard, in YOUR size.  It was going to be the actual rashguard that I had won last weekend, but the cool cats at VVV are going to hook you up with your size instead of my size.  Isn't that nice?    I personally love my VVV rashguard, it's a great length and not to baggy, not to tight.  It's also a lot lighter then some of my other rashguards, while still feeling like it's high quality.

Check out VVV website here: http://vvvfightco.com/


How to enter the contest:

1.  Make a video with a friend of your favourite way to get a fight onto the mats.  It doesn't actually have to be your favourite,  just one you like, or think is funny, or whatever.  You get the idea right?
2.  Post the video to Youtube.  Title it:  "YourName 's entry to Patricia's First Video Contest".   In the description include a link to my blog:  jiujitsuaddict.blogspot.com and also a link to my fanpage: facebook.com/patricia.vandermeer.bjj 
3.  Post a link to your video in a comment on this blog post.
4.  Post a link to the video on my fan page.

The winner will be the video with the most likes on my fan page and you tube combined.   So your going to want to share the post you make on my fan page to spread the word, and share the youtube video where ever you go.   If there is magically a tie,   the winner will be the video with the most likes on facebook.    If it's still a tie, I will flip a coin, or some other random way of determining a winner.

The contest will be limited to the first 30 videos and if there isn't 5 videos by Oct 7th, the contest will unfortunately be canceled.    The contest ends Oct 14th 2012 and the winner will be announced on the 15th. 


Video Requirements:
  1. An introduction with your name, club, and mentioning that the video is for the contest on jiujitsuaddict.blogspot.com .  
  2. Your technique, at least 2x, either from different angles, or fast and slow.  Just so we can get a good look at it.
  3. Don't forget to include the links to this blog post, and my fan page in the description.

It's really easy, with a modern smart phone to take a video, and upload it straight to youtube!  The quality doesn't have to be amazing!    I'll make a sample video tonight and post it here when I get home.



 Have fun and good luck!  I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment